Xceede is looking for an Business Analyst (Salesforce, Mobile Apps) to join its growing team of consultants focused on delivering technology solutions to its clients that are built on the Salesforce Platform™ as well as Enterprise Mobile App solutions.
- Gathering requirements, business process analysis and design of business features for software solutions
- Play an active role on consulting projects spanning the implementation, customization and integration of Salesforce® as well as the development of Enterprise Mobile Apps (iOS/Android, and various frameworks such as ionic)
- Lead junior consultants and client staff through engagements, support the development of subject matter expertise, thought leadership and strategic capability by delivering a wide range of customer management solutions
- Performing end-to-end cross-discipline leadership throughout the software development lifecycle
- Accountable for on-time, high quality software project deliveries, including Analysis, Design, Development and Quality Assurance
- Requirements, definition and documentation
- Work with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements
- Work directly with technologists to develop use cases and functional specifications documents
- Solicit, gather and analyze user input and requirements
- Identify and involve key stakeholders
- Identify and interview internal/external subject matter experts
- Author and compile survey
- Interface with technical managers and teams
- Collaborate with counterparts in IT (project, development, QA managers) and development resources to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience;
- Must be willing to travel (35-50%)
- Must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience or similar CRM solutions Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
- Experience soliciting, gathering and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience creating wireframe documents with information architecture
- Experience authoring requirements, definition and related documentation
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks
- Experience in cognitive design, information architecture and user-centered design a plus
- Experience in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Design, or similar field of study is a plus
- Experience working with creative and technical project teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint, Mavenlink, Atlassian Suite (Jira) as well as other project management and time tracking tools;
- Any Salesforce® certification (preferred)
- Project coordination experience
- Experience with business process analysis
- Experience in vendor relations
- Knowledge of basic project coordination tools
- Strong knowledge of IT technology and procedures
- Knowledge of basic programing concepts
- Experience in change management a Plus
- Strong knowledge of CRM concepts and customizations
- Excellent written and oral communication and relationship building skills with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain focus including solid time management skills.
- Be able to work independently with little guidance or with a team.
- Be self-motivated and driven to exceed customer and project goals, while contributing to a successful team and dealing with a wide variety of competing demands.
- Software application proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, MS Project, Mavenlink, Atlassian Suite (Jira).
- Self-directed with a strong desire to take the initiative on a project through completion
- Ability to exercise clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Astute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Competitive compensation packages
- Great work environment (Co-working Space @ WeWork)
- Health Benefits Medical/Dental
- Fun, casual culture
- Fully paid holidays and vacations
- Free gym facilities
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position requiring availability during business hours.
Applications should be made by submitting a cover letter and resume.
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by this position.
Xceede Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
- Washington, DC
- Requirements Gathering: 3 years
- Business Process Improvement: 3 years
- Business Analysis: 3 years
|Salary||Commensurate with Experience|