The Business Development Analyst will play an integral part of our team by helping to support our Sales and Marketing efforts through business development activities and business operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play an integral part of our Sales and Marketing team.
- Responsible for working collaboratively in a business development team to achieve revenue, growth, and overall objectives.
- Identify, research, organize, develop, and manage a variety of business development and proposal activities.
- Assist with the identification, research, and development of strategic teaming partners.
- Develop proposal schedules based on RFP or client requirements.
- Prepare boilerplate material, as necessary.
- Responsible for editing written material to ensure consistency across the proposal.
- Provide research assistance for proposal content.
- Maintain and update sales activity, prospects, and contact information in the CRM program; report daily activity, update contact information, set appointments, account reviews, follow-ups, etc.
- Attend industry events and conferences, etc.
- Help organize and assist with company sponsored events.
- Assist with Lead qualification from various marketing activities.
- Demonstrate and field questions regarding our consulting services and software products to qualified prospects.
- Assist with business operations for the Washington DC office.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, business, engineering, economics, statistics, or related discipline.
- One year of experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Willingness to present to small groups.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
- Willingness to learn; highly motivated; strong work ethic.
- Ability to develop creative solutions.
- Interest in sales and business development.
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, other basic publishing tools.
- A writing sample may be required.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Great work environment (Co-working Space @ WeWork)
- Health Benefits Medical/Dental
- Fun, casual culture
- Fully paid holidays and vacations
- Free gym facilities
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position requiring availability during business hours.
Applications should be made by submitting a cover letter and resume.
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by this position.
Xceede Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
|Salary||Commensurate with Experience|