We are looking for a Salesforce.com Developer to join our Development Team. This individual is expected to have extensive knowledge of the Salesforce.com Platform. In addition, extensive work experience with APEX is required. This position is mostly focused on app development with system configuration, system integration, data conversion, etc. This individual is expected to participate in the development, analysis, design, user success and implementation of Force.com platform solutions. They will work with technical/business and/or be individually required to formulate technical approaches for Business solutions.
- Salesforce® Developer Certification
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong knowledge of out of the box Salesforce® functionality to know when to configure versus use custom code
- Demonstrated ability to write code within the Salesforce® Governor Limits and test classes that maintain high code coverage
- Strong knowledge of SOQL/SOSL/SQL
- Experience using and following SDLC methodologies, Agile preferred
- Solid understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema
- Strong understanding and use of Versioning tools such as SVN or GitHub
- Understanding of the development aspects of the Force.com Platform. (Standard vs. Visualforce/APEX/Lightning)
- Ability to move code to Production Environments. (Eclipse or other)
- Validation, building reports and user dashboards, evaluating integration approaches, develop training sessions, and user adoption strategies.
- Understanding of the SFDC Security Model, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, etc.
- Good communication/interfacing skills relating to business processes, programming and auditing.
- Self-directed with a strong desire to take the initiative on a project through completion
- Ability to exercise clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Astute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Has worked on projects for clients in the US
|Salary||Commensurate with Experience|
|Years Of Experience||2-3+|