Xceede is looking for a Salesforce Solutions/Technical Architect to join its growing team to lead the technology strategy and development of its products and services. This role will be key to its continued publishing of Apps on the Salesforce Platform as an ISV and to providing innovative solutions to clients across the Commercial, Government, and Nonprofit sectors. This role will also be responsible to providing guidance to the offshore development center located in India. This is a unique opportunity to be part setting the strategy for a fast technology solutions provider.
- BS. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience;
- 5 – 10 years’ experience implementing web based enterprise software deployments;
- 5 – 10 years CRM application experience;
- 2 – 7 years client facing consulting experience;
- Salesforce Technical Architect certification (CTA) preferred/in progress
- DEV 401 Salesforce certification required
- ADM 201 Salesforce certification required
- DEV 501 Salesforce certification preferred
- Data migration and integration
- Experience with RDBMSs like Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, PostGreSQL, etc.
- Experience with flat-file data formats like XML, CSV, Tab/Pipe Delimited, JSON, etc.
- Integration and process tools (BizTalk, Scribe, Informatica, Cast Iron, Pervasive, Jitterbit, Dataloader, etc.)
- Experience with multiple source systems like Siebel, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, Oracle Financials, SAP, etc.
- Stored Procedure and Trigger building
- Data modeling experience
- Proven experience and deep understanding of system implementation, analysis, and data modeling.
- Business Process Engineering / Re-engineering background, in the areas of sales, marketing, and/or customer support.
- Software application proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, Google Drive (Docs).
Knowledge of Development
- Firm understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Proven experience with an OOP language, preferably Java, or C#
- Experience with Force.com development
- Experience with developing and consuming SOAP and RESTful webservices
- Experience with the Spring framework
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Heroku
Knowledge of Web Development & UI
- Ruby on Rails
- Good communication/interfacing skills relating to business processes, programming and auditing.
- Self-directed with a strong desire to take the initiative on a project through completion
- Astute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication and relationship building skills with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain focus including solid time management skills.
- Ability to self-learn new skills as required by the project.
- Be able to work independently with little guidance or with a team.
- Be self-motivated and driven to exceed customer and project goals, while contributing to a successful team and dealing with a wide variety of competing demands.
|Location||St Louis, MO|
|Salary||Commensurate with Experience|